Here is the list of ways how one can use
For any of the recipes you are going to need three things:
- ensure all the data types which you want to log have instances of Loggable typeclass;
- import syntax:
- provide correct logback configuration (except when you are using
tofu.loggingwith your own implementation) — you can find the description here and the example here.
- Simple logging — when you just need to make the task done
- Service logging — same as latter but with a bit less code to write
- Automatic logging derivation — when you don't even want to write log messages and your apps' modularization rocks
- Custom logs — when you need to do something else when you log
And of course you can mix and match all of these to build what you want.